Saturday, September 13, 2008

Michigan

It has been a long time since I have updated. The Kinney's have been so busy with a new little guy in the house. Of course, a good busy.

We just returned from a trip up to Michigan and to South Bend, IN to see my family. My cousin Melodi got married. The wedding was beautiful and we had such a great time getting to know her husband Mica. Jude put the final stamp of approval on him when he wouldn't stop talking about him or Uncle Wade's Mule.

Sorry so pictures of the wedding or of Uncle Wade taking Heath and I up in his little air plane. But, a big thanks to Uncle Wade for stretching my faith once again by giving Heath the plane to fly for a minute. (Keep your day job Heath!)

Here is a picture of my Baka (Grandma), my cousin Tatiana, my sister and I. Tatiana helped me in the morning with boys as Daryn had not yet arrived in town. He was having fun at Celebration. You're awesome Tat!
G.G. and our kids. Shay was all about her. And so was Jude...Well, then again so were Lanie and Eiley...Well, then again, so were we all. We had so much fun with Gram. She made her famous oatmeal for us (witch is just oatmeal actually), and we had toast and peanut butter and honey the other days. She really bent over backwards for us. She keeps saying that she is getting older but has yet to prove it.
Sha-babaaay in the soft grass. Not a Florida luxury. We spent most of our time outside.
Jude on the tractor. Mica and Grant were gathering wood down the lane for a party that Grant was having at Mica and Melodi's house that night.
The lake house. Mom and Marty rented a lake house for the week. It was so fun. Several nice and hot days for swimming in the very clear Pleasant Lake. Here Heath is giving himself a clay spa treatment worth about $100 at a spa but free here. The picture is priceless though.

No comments: