Friday, October 17, 2008

What's up?

Lanie, Jude, and Eiley at the park. This is what Jude does when you tell him to smile.
We got home from the store the other day and I had Jude go outside and play while I was taking care of the groceries. I went to check on him and this is the sight that I saw. Much to my surprise there was only minor drops of pee on his shoes.
Jude loves to color so I surprised him by turning one of his papers into a hat. He always wants me to draw a circle and then a backhoe.


Life at the Kinney's has been truly busy. Shay is still going strong but we are unable to post any pictures of him on the Internet. So...let's just say that he is the photographer.
We have been having loads of fun since the weather is not as sweltering. A neighbor gave us a basketball hoop that is now in our driveway. So, we always go outside to shoot hoops. He has an amazing arm. He can seriously throw far as well as accurately. (No joke! It is not even through mom-eyes.) Jude and Shay are really starting to play together more. I think because Shay is crawling. Jude makes Shay laugh a lot.
As for Daryn. He is doing well. Busy at church but really balancing that with family time really well. He cares for us and we are well aware of his efforts.
That is all for now!

No comments: